Reba is a certified personal trainer with the National Academy of Sports medicine as well as a Strength and Conditioning Coach through the National Strength and Conditioning Association. She is a certified corrective exercise specialist (CES), sports performance enhancement specialist (PES), Precision Nutrition coach, and is also certified to train hardcore Russian kettle bell technique. She is certified in Sports Medicine suspension training on the TRX (Level 2). Reba has a passion for healthy eating, having focused her undergraduate and graduate studies in clinical nutrition. She has 5 adult children and enjoys hiking and tennis.
“I love to exercise – I love to move, and everything I do flows from that passion. I firmly believe that fitness is not separate from real life, and everything we do in the gym should translate to the real world.”
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer, Corrective Exercise Specialist and Performance Enhancement Specialist.
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach (CSCS)
- Certified Hardcore Kettlebell Instructor (HKC)
- TRX Certified Trainer and Sports medicine
- Precision Nutrition Coach
- Cornell – Plant Based Nutrition